This easel is a more compact version of the M/04 Master Studio Easel (MBM-04). It is made from imported oiled beechwood and crafted in the finest tradition of Italian woodworking. The crank adjusts the height of the working area, and also allows control over canvas elevation. Customize the angle of painting simply by adjusting two large brass wing nuts. The easel's specially designed base provides two drawers for brushes and paints, and features four lockable casters. When extended to its full height of 142", the easel can accommodate a canvas height up to 84.5". Storage height measures 71".
- Constructed of oiled, stain-resistant beech wood
- Canvas holder height is adjusted by a crank mechanism
- No-collapsible safety system
- Closable base
- Portable easel with locking wheels
- Extensible sliding mast
- Maximum loading capacity 66lbs
- Can accommodate canvases up to 84.56"
- Easel weights 47lbs
- Assembly required
- Indoor use